[linux-elitists] Linuxstammtisch

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 23 10:03:25 PST 2000

Quoting Heather (star@betelgeuse.starshine.org):

> You keep holding these things on Wednesday, the chances are moderately
> slim that I'll be there very often...
>
> It's fairly easy to get rides to/fro Grand Central Starport, less so the
> stammtisch.

Sorry about that, but we had to pick a day that works for most people
(which usually means Tu, We, or Th) that doesn't overlap lots of
competing events.  Fourth Wednesdays seemed our best bet -- and this one
(the second to occur in Mountain View) was in fact very well attended,
with a good mix of interesting Linux and BSD people.

--
Cheers,                 "Heedless of grammar, they all cried 'It's him!'"
Rick Moen                       -- R.H. Barham, _Misadventure at Margate_