[linux-elitists] De-bogotify the web

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Mar 20 11:21:31 PST 2000

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 11:09:51AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:

> worthwhile.  The event will be at Netscape HQ, corner of Ellis and
> Middlefield, Mountain View.  (Exit US-101 onto Ellis westbound, drive
> several blocks to the end of Ellis, park where you can.)

Freeways are so 20th century.  Caltrain to Mountain View, VTA Light Rail
to Middlefield.

I notice that the meeting page doesn't say which building -- this
is probably deliberate to get people to RSVP.  In any case, the light
rail station is either right across Ellis or right across Middlefield
from where you want to go.

--
Don Marti                Join the Great American GAS OUT.  Do not buy
dmarti@zgp.org            any gas from April 7, 2000 to April 7, 2002