Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 16 12:27:20 PST 2000

Don --

1.  Is the above-described list dead?  It worked a couple of weeks ago.

2.  May I get a copy of the subscriber list, whether it's dead or not?

I will soon be in a position to set up a replacement CABAL forum
on my K6 box.  I'm considering having it be a local newsgroup,
partly for the novelty, and partly as a kind of subtle moron filter.
Thoughts, anyone?

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.