[linux-elitists] Kevin O?Connor is still an asshole.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Mar 5 09:21:18 PST 2000

When Kevin O?Connor (his moronquotes, not mine) says:
?We commit today, that until there is agreement between government and
industry on privacy standards, we will not link personally identifiable
information to anonymous user activity across Web sites.?

He really means:
"We won't start tracking users by name and address until we pay
Congress to pass a law that regulates us as little as possible."

http://doubleclick.net/company_info/press_kit/pr.00.03.02.htm

The recent announcement from doubleclick.net does not reduce the
need to block them.  Protect a user from doubleclick.net today.

--
Don Marti                 Burn all GIFs: http://burnallgifs.org/
dmarti@zgp.org                 Linux rules: http://srom.zgp.org/