[linux-elitists] Cat hoots (was Cahoots)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jun 29 13:27:07 PDT 2000

me >> I know the local birds shed enough feathers we could make freely
  >> available pens to go all around.  It wouldn't take too much work to
 >> find black ones; blue ones are more work, it's much easier to get
> > brown, grey, white, or some combination.

Deirdre> If you have a cat like I do, sometimes they deliver the feathers
 > themselves. In fact, Scruffy did so this very week. We expect to find the
 > remainder of the bird soon. Usually they leave some organ lying around
 > somewhere.

Nope.  My critter specializes in string chasing (pearls ok, but she doesn't
mrow in regex), debugging (moths preferred), and occasional web mangling
(though she seems to avoid playing with their 8 legged owners).  The local
grey tom has to provide my writing equipment.

My cat doesn't like liver either.  Hope you find it before your nose does.

* Heather * The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly ...
            and the bird is on the wing.  -- Omar Khayyam