[linux-elitists] Cahoots

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jun 29 13:00:30 PDT 2000

> On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>
> > But you still have to buy a black or blue pen.  What if you only use
> > purple pens?
>
> No, you don't have to BUY a pen. Worst case, you could char something on a
> stove, make ink out of the charcoal, and use that. Geez. You guys think
> pens come from Bic or something. :P

Or borrow the USPS' one moemtarily when you send it.  btw in a couple of states
you don't have to use stamps, they have to pay postage themselves to be allowed
to host the contest.  Sadly California's not one of them.

DId they say the pen had to be black, or the ink?  ;P

I know the local birds shed enough feathers we could make freely available
pens to go all around.  It wouldn't take too much work to find black ones;
blue ones are more work, it's much easier to get brown, grey, white, or
some combination.

* Heather *
  When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by
  reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"