[linux-elitists] LinuxPPC and G4 Power Macintosh

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 27 10:17:37 PDT 2000

begin  Greg KH quotation:

> Anyway, isn't the rule to throw away the first implementation and redo
> it all from scratch again (or is to laugh in the face of danger...I
> never remember it...)

I thought it was either "Never get involved in a land war in Asia" or
"Never go in against a Sicilian when death's on the line".

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.