[linux-elitists] LinuxPPC and G4 Power Macintosh

Justin Cheung unroot@cats.ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 26 18:51:03 PDT 2000

Does anyone on the list use LinuxPPC on a G4 Power Macintosh?
If so, how does it compare speedwise with other
hardware/software combinations that you've used.

Justin
_____

On another note:

P.S.  If you see someone's post that you predict to be worthless or
insulting 99.9% of the time, just do what I do:  Delete it or don't
read it.  Someone (??) made some non-helpful and obliquely insulting
remarks on the SlugLUG mailing list and now everyone mostly
deletes his messages.  It has become second-nature for us.   Everyone
wins.
Mr. Insecure gets to send worthless mail.  We have the option
of deleting his messages out of habit.  It works every time  :)