[linux-elitists] 'Leet Linux jobs!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 26 17:06:53 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> And I have two vendors for the Approved Vendor List

I've been trying to remember the excellent RAM vendor in Santa Clara or
thereabouts, which Duncan originally recommended to me.  I believe the
name is listed on your Low Road system description, at
http://electriclichen.com/people/dmarti/low_road.shtml, but the DNS for
that domain doesn't resolve, at the moment.

Do you have a copy of that page elsewhere, by the way?  And is
electriclichen.com reachable by IP?

rick (at) linuxmafia.com                      Or denied.  So there.