[linux-elitists] 'Leet Linux jobs!

dwarren@mail.thebigwave.net dwarren@mail.thebigwave.net
Mon Jun 26 13:31:24 PDT 2000

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 dwarren@mail.thebigwave.net wrote:
>
> > Net cat and sed?  Oye we could BE so lucky!  In my day we had to telnet to
> > the *IMAP* port and do all our corrispondence that way!  We'd DREAM of using
> > netcat and sed!
> You know, this is all very funny until someone gets hurt.

As someone who has only recently joined the list, I feel that I must
apologize and explain.

I did not intend the above quoted post to be targeted at anyone but rather
to interject some Monty Python-esque humor at a subject.  (Think Four
Yorkshiremen.)  At the time that I came into the thread, the subject was
long since not involving Deirdre and my reply in no way was meant to do
so.  If it was taken the wrong way then perhaps I wasn't as clear on it
as I should have been.  It was not and should not be construed as an Ad
Hominem attack on anyone. And I'll return to my cave now...

-Doug