[linux-elitists] Mailing list recommendation

Mon Jun 26 11:34:59 PDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 11:57:37PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> Attention Linux elitists:
>
> I would like to call your attention to another mailing list with
> which many of you are already familiar. It's called the crackmonkey
> mailing list, and its Mailman tagline is "Non-sequitur arguments and
> ad-hominem personal attacks." If that's your bag, please check it out
> at: http://crackmonkey.org/mailman/listinfo/crackmonkey (Archives at:
> http://crackmonkey.org/pipermail/crackmonkey/) No approval is required
> for subscription.
>
> The linux-elitists mailing list is not going to compete with
> the crackmonkey mailing list in crackmonkey's core competency.
> All together now, "If you want crackmonkey, you know where to find
> it."

An excellent suggestion, Don.

Perhaps you could automate the subscription and/or redirection process
<g>.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>         http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
  Evangelist, Opensales, Inc.                       http://www.opensales.org