[linux-elitists] 'Leet Linux jobs!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Jun 26 10:56:21 PDT 2000

begin  Deirdre Saoirse quotation of Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 10:15:11AM -0700:

> This has been fixed btw. I got a very nice note from Don.

I am always open to suggestions about moderation policy in private mail.
I'm the one who sees the unsubscribes when people drop off the list.

And I recommend the crackmonkey mailing list for people who want
to do the ad hominem thing.  The latest archives are at:
http://crackmonkey.org/pipermail/crackmonkey/2000q2/thread.html
If it looks like the kind of thing you want, go for it.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti@zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to