[linux-elitists] 'Leet Linux jobs!

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Jun 26 09:54:52 PDT 2000

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 dwarren@mail.thebigwave.net wrote:

> Net cat and sed?  Oye we could BE so lucky!  In my day we had to telnet to
> the *IMAP* port and do all our corrispondence that way!  We'd DREAM of using
> netcat and sed!

You know, this is all very funny until someone gets hurt.

1) Nick Moffitt launched an insult at me, which several, including Rick
Moen, joined in on.

2) For responding to the post, Don Marti has put both Nick and myself on
moderation, meaning we can't post to the list. But not, of course, Rick.

3) I wrote to Don about it, as did Rick. Don responded to me with a very
lame reply. He did not respond to Rick, nor has he responded to my reply.

4) Rick, to make a point, signed off the list.

5) When this post appears, if the situation has not resolved, I will be
signing off as well. If this post *doesn't* make it, I'll post this
elsewhere.

"Linux means never having to delete your love mail." -- Don Marti