[linux-elitists] stale jokes and pico dissing

Ben Woodard ben@valinux.com
Mon Jun 26 07:48:28 PDT 2000

The thing that I like about Unix is that we get to argue over things
like which editor to use. We have pico,ed,emacs,xemacs,kedit,xedit...

Remember back to DOS which only had edlin, and edit and breath a sigh
of relief.

-ben