[linux-elitists] Mailing list recommendation

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Mon Jun 26 00:10:20 PDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 11:57:37PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> Attention Linux elitists:
>
> I would like to call your attention to another mailing list with
> which many of you are already familiar. It's called the crackmonkey
> mailing list, and its Mailman tagline is "Non-sequitur arguments and
> ad-hominem personal attacks." If that's your bag, please check it out

As it quieted down a bit, or is it still for people who don't have a job or
a job with not too much to do during the day? :-)

Marc

Finger marc_f@merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information