[linux-elitists] absolutely

Jason Wright peewee@scc.mi.org
Sat Jun 24 16:48:32 PDT 2000

On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 01:40:43PM -0700, Don Marti spewed forth:

> If you want to set up a really simple editor for people, without losing
> your chance for sainthood in the Church of Emacs, apt-get install ee.

...using Debian, but with a 'simple' text editor?  ;)

Then again, Debian did just get $3k for installer improvements.

PeeWee

--
email: peewee@scc.mi.org - useless: http://www.scc.mi.org/peewee/ -  efnet: Pwe
I said you were a state of mind, I believe. I said that if you ran very swiftly