[linux-elitists] absolutely

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Sat Jun 24 13:51:40 PDT 2000

Don Marti writes:

> Dammit, vrms doesn't like xearth, and I think I found out why:
> http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~tuna/xearth/copyright.html
> But the author still has the old "no fees for freeware" licensing
> position on his site.

Italian hill cyclist David Welton is hacking on a free replacement
called xterra.

I'm interested because last night I was having a conversation about
learning OpenGL and making a three-dimensional earthquake
visualization program that represents earthquakes as helium balloons.

Will you make an appearance at the last-of-its-location CABAL meeting
today?