[linux-elitists] Leet Tunes (for Don Marti)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Jun 22 12:26:10 PDT 2000

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> I trust you know I have a small list of television programs I'll need
> logged.  And, let me reassure you, "Jack of All Trades" is _not_ among
> them.

Yep, meanwhile, I found that Joe and Ed (aka "The Furniture Guys") have a
new show on The Learning Channel: Men In Toolbelts. I loved Furniture on
the Mend and Furniture to Go. Now we can see Joe and Ed with more
destructive Power Tools <grunt grunt grunt>

I think we finally need to break down and get cable....

"Linux means never having to delete your love mail." -- Don Marti