[linux-elitists] Leet Tunes (for Don Marti)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Jun 22 11:00:45 PDT 2000

begin  Deirdre Saoirse quotation of Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 08:25:43AM -0700:

> Yes, I know, and Don was looking for the insert for the "Learn to Play
> Bass Guitar with the Ventures," but this was probably also of interest.

Yes, thank you.

I'm getting my home office set up, and I'm starting to notice just how
efficient a noise-making device a tower computer case is.  If
you choose a quiet power supply and fans, you can start to pick up a
thrummm, thrumm in the room just from the case resonating with hard
drive vibrations.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti@zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to