[linux-elitists] Leet Tunes (for Don Marti)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Jun 22 08:25:43 PDT 2000

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Derek Vadala wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=362532332
> >
> > Ebay has *everything*
>
> This was originally an insert to "Learn to Play Surf Guitar with the
> Venture" (I might be a bit off on the title). The LP featured all the
> songs which are arranged in the accompanying book. I think this is the
> book only. Which is actually hard to find. The record is quite easy to
> pick up without the book. The two pieces would fetch about 25 bucks in
> mint condition.

Yes, I know, and Don was looking for the insert for the "Learn to Play
Bass Guitar with the Ventures," but this was probably also of interest.

"Linux means never having to delete your love mail." -- Don Marti