[linux-elitists] Tripwire license

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 21 10:32:16 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> I'm sure that they'll figure out the fact that GPL code doesn't just
> run on Linux, eventually.

I was pondering whether to write Perez and ask him if they're aware of
this, but am probably going to drop the matter entirely.  However, I
_will_ write to Sami Lehti, maintainer of AIDE, to tell him that a
second GPLed codebase will soon be available to him.

> Since there's no code yet I'm not going to say Beaujolais to Tripwire,
> but they can have a cup.

Yes, I hope this works out for them.

--
Cheers,                        "Censeo Toto nos in Kansa esse decisse."
Rick Moen                                                  -- D. Gale