[linux-elitists] Domain name registrar for BOFHs?

Sun Jun 18 23:41:43 PDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 11:04:13PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> I have had enough of Network Solutions, their candy-ass web site, and
> their bullshit EULA. So I tried Tierranet's "Domain Discover" service,
> since that seems to be where Rick Moen has moved linuxmafia.com, and it
> seems pretty easy. Anyone else used a registrar other than Network
> Solutions? Comments on Tierranet or the others?

register.com worked for me.  They're offering $19.95 registrations at
the moment (or someone is who spammed me recently).

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>         http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
  Evangelist, Opensales, Inc.                       http://www.opensales.org