[linux-elitists] CABAL InstallFest, Sa 10 June 2000

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 9 23:24:57 PDT 2000

Tomorrow is the June CABAL/BALUG InstallFest at the Cow Palace.
Unfortunately, I've gotten a really nasty cold, and am going to keep my
sorry ass in bed rather than dragging myself and several hundred pounds
of gear to Daly City before the 9:30 cutoff time for "vendor" move-in.

I hope some of you guys can go and staff our space at the computer show.

I _hope_ I can attend the CABAL meeting at 5 PM (at 744 Harrison), but
that is going to have to depend on how I feel, tomorrow afternoon.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.