[linux-elitists] Food fer thought.. (fwd)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 27 21:20:50 PDT 2000

I figured y'all would have some fun regarding Mr. Clarke's sorry state :)

* Heather * The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense -- Picasso

----- Forwarded message from Patrick D. Ashmore -----

Hehehe...

--
Patrick D. Ashmore         pda@procyon.com - Procyon (insanity, home)