[linux-elitists] educational HTML mail needed

W. Reilly Cooley, Esq. wcooley+linux-elitsts@nakedape.cc
Tue Jul 18 20:06:10 PDT 2000

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 02:28:16PM -0700, Eugene Leitl wrote:

> Can someone point me towards a particularly nasty piece of HTML? I'm
> on a mailing list apparently incredulous to the security issues with
> HTML rendering enabled as default.
>
> If you could send me a little HTML nastygram which I can bounce on
> unchanged, that would be much appreciated. The more mailers/platforms
> it can take out, the better.

http://nakedape.cc/~wcooley/shimmy.html

I didn't write it, I just put it where I could find it to show people
what you can do with JS...

I didn't write it, I just put it where I could find it to show people
what you can do with JS...

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                         wcooley@nakedape.cc
Naked Ape Consulting                      http://nakedape.cc

"There was a vague, unpleasant manginess about his appearence; he somehow
seemed dirty, though a close glance showed him as carefully shaven as an
actor, and clad in immaculate linen."
-- H.L. Mencken, on the death of William Jennings Bryan