[linux-elitists] educational HTML mail needed

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Tue Jul 18 15:44:46 PDT 2000

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Eugene Leitl wrote:

> Can someone point me towards a particularly nasty piece of HTML? I'm
> on a mailing list apparently incredulous to the security issues with
> HTML rendering enabled as default.
>
> If you could send me a little HTML nastygram which I can bounce on
> unchanged, that would be much appreciated. The more mailers/platforms
> it can take out, the better.

http://www.digicrime.com
http://www.crackmonkey.org

If at a standard Debian GNU/Linux prompt, you do

lynx -source http://go-gnome.com | sh

everything installs and runs fine, except sometimes ssh no longer exists
on the box.

Many porno sites do annoying things.

oo--JS.