[linux-elitists] favicon.ico

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 13 21:50:36 PDT 2000

begin  dwarren@thebigwave.net quotation:

> I checked from work, it did not do so, only showed the generic E page
> in the icon bars.

OK.  That's still an improvement vast huge numbers of "not found"
messages in my httpd logs.  But, if someone with access to the
necessary software would be good enough to make a file that _does_
work from that, it'd be appreciated.

rick (at) linuxmafia.com                      Or denied.  So there.