[linux-elitists] favicon.ico

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Jul 13 17:10:22 PDT 2000

begin  Rick Moen quotation of Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 04:52:07PM -0700:

> To answer the implied question, no, I don't mind keeping that one
> Unisys-entangled file around.  They can kiss my ass on their legal
> claim, and the favicon.ico matter only warrants a small amount of
> my trouble in the first place.

They're Unisys -- they don't even know how to do HTTP redirects. Finding
where favicon.ico would probably be a couple steps beyond them. They
probably think it's built into the browser.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti@zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to