[linux-elitists] favicon.ico

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 13 14:54:24 PDT 2000

>     Phil> Now, it seems that there should be a standard anti-MS icon
>     Phil> that we could distribute to all "good" web sites that would
>     Phil> indicate what we think of Microsoft's idea.
>
> Would a malformed favicon.ico that blows IE out of the water be
> acceptable?  Or even possible?
>
> Paul.

Make the ico on a win3x box, see if win2k barfs on itself. (I can't run
this test.  In the interest of sanity, Terra runs the working version it
came with, made more 'productive' by neve having loaded its productivity
software.  And we blew off antares' instance of win3x back in prehistory)

* Heather * No two persons ever read the same book.  -- Edmund Wilson