[linux-elitists] Freeing document _formats_

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 13 14:51:51 PDT 2000

begin  Heather quotation:

> promote them to nearly-text 4DOS description files.  Also usable in your
> directory structure, if you are (1) stuck in MSwin and (2) use a real
> command interpreter when you're stuck there.

I might consider that, but, really, the whole package is kind of a
souvenier of my long-decommisioned BBS.

rick (at) linuxmafia.com                      Or denied.  So there.