[linux-elitists] Freeing document _formats_

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 13 10:32:36 PDT 2000

> begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation:
>
> > Except unabomber-haikus.txt :).
>
> Die, extension, die!
>
> Fixed.
>
> > Looks like a cool archive, except for smiley.zip which really would be
> > preferable using a more modern and open archive format.
>
> Ah, but then I'd lose the keepsake ZIPfile comments.

promote them to nearly-text 4DOS description files.  Also usable in your
directory structure, if you are (1) stuck in MSwin and (2) use a real
command interpreter when you're stuck there.

JP software is cool stuff.  All my dosemu sessions use 4dos.

* Heather * "Text processing has made it possible to right-justify any idea,
             even one which cannot be justified on any other grounds."
		-- J. Finnegan, USC.