[linux-elitists] Sick of doubleclick.net yet?

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Wed Jul 12 23:50:24 PDT 2000

On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 07:58:55PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> Junkbuster supports sending "wafers" (cookies that you, not the
> destination site, choose). If you set the wafer to a name of "id"
> and a value of "A" for all cookies sent to doubleclick.net, then
> doubleclick.net should attempt to issue a new "id" cookie with a
> unique value.

Yeah, but  wafers can't be  conditional (i.e.  you can't send  doubleclick a
special wafer and another wafer to other servers)

This is the one I have right now:
wafer           NOTE=Like most people, I want my browsing to be anonymous.

Marc

Finger marc_f@merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information