[linux-elitists] Freeing document _formats_

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue Jul 11 17:37:39 PDT 2000

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
> [MacOS file typing]
> > No, it uses creator codes and filetype codes, which while not very
> > visible to users, are much the same thing.
>
> Paul, FYI, Deirdre is a veteran MacOS (among other things) programmer.
> Believe me, you don't need to teach her about those (or any other)
> Mac file resources.

	Ah, well.  It's a pity that Deirdre is the only person who
reads this list.  I think it would be more interesting if it carried
some posts that weren't strictly for the sole personal benefit of
Deirdre.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.