[linux-elitists] Freeing document _formats_

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 11 15:35:07 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:

[MacOS file typing]

> No, it uses creator codes and filetype codes, which while not very
> visible to users, are much the same thing.

Paul, FYI, Deirdre is a veteran MacOS (among other things) programmer.
Believe me, you don't need to teach her about those (or any other)
Mac file resources.

rick (at) linuxmafia.com                      Or denied.  So there.