[linux-elitists] Performa^W Unix Review... wassup!?

Fri Jul 7 11:28:39 PDT 2000

I don't know if this counts as 'leet or late for the train.

Poking around for some Unixy references, I went to Performance
Computing's website and found...Unix Review.

For those who've been napping, UR morphed into Performance Computing,
covering Unix and WinNT sometime in relatively recent memory -- 1998/9,
IIRC.  The change wasn't taken lightly, as I remember.

So what's the poop -- is this the electronic skeleton of a once-corporal
magazine -- did PC neé UR Byte the dust?  Or is there still a hardcopy
floating around?

Curious.