[linux-elitists] Re: RSA patent party

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 6 23:09:03 PDT 2000

> According to Deirdre Saoirse:
> > Minor amusing note: my mom scandalized Rick's family by saying she had
> > considered going to our wedding as a Klingon mother-of-the-bride.
>
> Your mom's Trek-Fu is strong.  Would she like to join my gang?

Hmm, now that you mention it... Deirdre, does your mom live in the area,
and is she interested in joining with other trekfolk for fun meetings and
the like?

Hey Chip, you're welcome to join Augusta Ada too.  Our starfleet mission,
to investigate the natives of the Beowulf Cluster :) and discover if their
Warp Technology is new work, or the result of damage to the Prime Driective.
Natives seem to look like penguins and red skinned beings with horns.  Lots
of Borg, er, I mean dual boot boxes in the sector tho.  The locals are real
friendly.  In otherwords I have a great LCARS theme for E...

End cheap plug :D

* Heather * This is an unauthorized cybernetic announcement.
            -- John Brunner, 'The Shockwave Rider'