[linux-elitists] RSA patent party

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 6 21:40:57 PDT 2000

>     Heather> Obviously, we should have a 48 hour long party, [...]
>
> I hope someone will run a book on who will last the full forty-eight.
>
> Paul.

Well, I don't drink, and I do science fiction conventions (where I used
to pull 60+ hour tours awake).  So if you want a 2 day party, I'm there.
But I'm *not* planning to fly to it.

* Heather * VII. Certain bodies can pass through solid walls painted to
                 resemble tunnel entrances; others cannot.
                 -- Esquire, "O'Donnell's Laws of Cartoon Motion", June 1980