[linux-elitists] doubleclick.net cookies for all!

Jeremy M. Dolan jmd@turbogeek.org
Thu Jul 6 16:29:14 PDT 2000

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000 17:00:14 +0000, Don Marti wrote:
> > Have you noticed any pattern to the cookies that you are given?
>
> Jeremy noticed a pattern of increasing numbers.

I had noticed the id = X, X+1, X+1, X+2... pattern with an earilier
version of getid.py. Eaither something is differant with dclkid.py, or
they changed their id routine that day. Do you still have the
original getid.py Don? Later versions of it also gave sparatic id's.

You *are* using RCS, aren't you? =)

--
Jeremy M. Dolan <jmd@turbogeek.org>