[linux-elitists] (forw) RE: RSA patent expiration (BayCon 2000 topic)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 6 14:34:20 PDT 2000

Deirdre> > Actually, the first time I got married, we had a civil and an
       > > uncivil <g> ceremony in different countries. The first was
       > > private, the latter was open to invitees.

My parents' first was a quiet civil ceremony (Vegas wedding maybe).  In
their case the latter was because after the families got over the initial
shock, they wanted to do a big ceremony with all the invites and shindig.

Rick> I want an uncivil ceremony with a Mad Tea Party.

Ooo!  As a Tuxtops type, I'll be the Mad Hatter.  No wait, I can't do
that, I'm supposed to be Wednesday Addams (says my pal Dav0).  Er, I like
the tea party idea, anyway.

* Heather * The Analytical Engine weaves Algebraical patterns just as the
            Jacquard loom weaves flowers and leaves.
		-- Ada Augusta, Countess of Lovelace, the first programmer