[linux-elitists] (forw) RE: RSA patent expiration (BayCon 2000 topic)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Jul 6 13:31:33 PDT 2000

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Heather wrote:

> You -could- get married more than once, and not tell anyone until you
> bloody well felt like it;  my parents did this, and I didn't really
> learn about it until I did some calendar math on when they celebrate
> their anniversaries.  More excuses to party and be romantic.

Actually, the first time I got married, we had a civil and an uncivil <g>
ceremony in different countries. The first was private, the latter was
open to invitees.

"Trust me, I'm a science fiction writer" -- Larry Niven @ Conolulu