[linux-elitists] [rick@linuxmafia.com: [svlug] SSH licence has changed (again)]

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 6 13:04:19 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> I hesitate to forward this to _this_ list, since we're already elite
> enough to have been running OpenSSH for a while now, but it is of
> historical interest.

I'm mildly embarrassed to have said "commercial" when I meant "proprietary"
(and at a missing, much-needed comma in the paragraph about OpenSSH),
but it was late and I was tired.

For sysadmins who have lusers running legacy proprietary systems, my
comprehensive list of SSH-related software may prove useful.
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/security/ssh-clients
I've just now amended it to mention the licence change.

rick (at) linuxmafia.com                      Or denied.  So there.