[linux-elitists] (forw) RE: RSA patent expiration (BayCon 2000 topic)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jul 6 09:49:54 PDT 2000

Deirdre> > > He means Saturday, September 23. :P

Rick> > My keyboard lied.

Deirdre> I'm not even gonna go into the fact that we were in a *perfectly*
       > fine place for a wedding just this morning....

You -could- get married more than once, and not tell anyone until you
bloody well felt like it;  my parents did this, and I didn't really learn
about it until I did some calendar math on when they celebrate their
anniversaries.  More excuses to party and be romantic.

* Heather * To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
		-- Henry David Thoreau, "Where I Live"