[linux-elitists] (forw) RE: RSA patent expiration (BayCon 2000 topic)

'Rick Moen' rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 6 01:24:16 PDT 2000

Oh, this is _rich_.  I love it.

If you ever need a good patent attorney for any reason, you might want
to start with Ms. Stephenson's law firm:  I've been very impressed, in
both encounters.  (I'm going to send her a nice thank-you note, now that
Deirdre and I are back from Hawaii.)

As to our party in celebration of International Cryptography Day,
hmm....

    September 2000
 Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                 1  2
  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

The easy choice would be Saturday, September 20, which also just happens
to be Deirdre's and my intended wedding day.  Sound good?

----- Forwarded message from Julie Stephenson <jstephenson@beverlaw.com> -----