[linux-elitists] doubleclick.net cookies for all!

Emanuel Pirker epirker@edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Sun Jul 2 15:34:19 PDT 2000

Without actually trying, I think you can "improve" (that is, speed up) the
process by imitating a proxy server, thus setting the
"X-Forwarded-For:" header field with some reserved IP numbers, in a
loop. Then you probably won't have to do a sleep at all, you just fake to
be a big company's proxy... DoubleClick will joyfully issue thousands of
new user accounts :-)

Cheers,

Emanuel