[linux-elitists] doubleclick.net cookies for all!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Jul 2 11:37:27 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti quotation of Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 11:24:57AM -0700:

Following up on my own post with a minor error.  I really ran
the script at

17:14:17 -- got a cookie
17:14:03 -- got a cookie
17:17:11 -- no cookie.

I chopped out second result and posted the first and last, which makes
it look like you have to wait more than 3 minutes between getting
cookies. This is wrong. I should have posted the second and third.

You can get a new cookie every 10 seconds or so;
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/warez/getid.py sleeps for 10 seconds between
requests.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti@zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to