[linux-elitists] Chronicle tomorrow?

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Wed Jan 26 17:51:04 PST 2000

Rick Moen writes:

> Quoting Seth David Schoen (schoen@loyalty.org):
>
> > There is going to be a meeting tomorrow afternoon about PR stuff.
>
> ¿Que?

defense co-ordination list.  (There is also a private defense co-ordination
list.  I'm not on that list because I can't legally participate in an
attorney-client privileged discussion unless I'm an actual defendant being
represented by an actual attorney, so I'm just on the public list.)  This
list has news of all sorts of things about the case, publicity, and so on.
For example, Emmanuel Goldstein used it to work out the content of the
picket flyers he's just released:

http://www.2600.com/mpaa/

(The decss list was where I first heard about tomorrow's meeting.)

I can't invite you to the meeting because I didn't organize it, but you
could write to Chris DiBona, who was one of the organizers, if you wanted
to attend.  Some people in the Bay Area who are involved with the DeCSS
case will be gathering to discuss strategy and PR.