[linux-elitists] Chronicle tomorrow?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 26 14:41:08 PST 2000

Quoting Seth David Schoen (schoen@loyalty.org):

> Do you have contact information for that reporter?  There is going to be
> a meeting tomorrow afternoon about PR stuff, and it would be neat to
> know of somebody who would be interested.

Here's one somebody:

Lynn Burke
Staff Reporter
Wired News
415-276-8477
lburke@wired.com

He's writing an article, and needs somebody to talk to from our side.

mars@well.com or mars@bossnova.com, as far as I know.

http://www.bossanova.com/rebeca/
http://www.well.com/~mars/

--
Cheers,                             "Ceterum censeo Linux propaganda est."
Rick Moen                                        -- Seth David Schoen