[linux-elitists] Chronicle tomorrow?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Jan 26 14:29:12 PST 2000

Just got a phone call from a reporter at the Chronicle regarding
DVD.  There might be an article tomorrow for all you lucky
people who get to stay in California while I stomp around in
slush.

Told him that if this case is really about illegal copying of
DVDs, why hasn't DVD CSS _or_ MPAA introduced even one bootleg
DVD, or even an offer to sell or trade a bootleg DVD, into
evidence?  I told him to call them back and ask for one
example.

--
Don Marti               |  Use GIF images?  You may already be a
dmarti@zgp.org          |  criminal.