[linux-elitists] Good news in the patent wars

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Jan 14 11:36:48 PST 2000

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 01:05:38PM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> I have a friend who is trained in integrative biology (big things you can
> actually see).  If I seduce her into using Linux, does she get Martinelli's?

Save the charismatic megafauna!  What the hell is Martinelli's?

> I also have a friend who likes Martinelli's.  If I seduce her into learning
> to do PCR, will she start using Linux?

Yes.  Now that PCR is free (as in software) she can use a Linux box
to control her homemade PCR machine which is legal now.

> I also have a friend who does CPR.  If I seduce her into using Linux, will
> she get something which is an anagram of "Martinelli's"?

Another one? Sounds like an awful lot of seduction.  You're the one who
needs a shot of something.

ObLinuxElitism: these people suck and don't deserve Linux:
http://seriousdomains.com/linux.shtml

--
Don Marti               |  Use GIF images?  You may already be a
dmarti@zgp.org          |  criminal.