[linux-elitists] Good news in the patent wars

ben@valinux.com ben@valinux.com
Thu Jan 13 17:06:29 PST 2000

Uh I have to admit it has been more than a passing interest of mine
and that I have taken quite a number of courses in that
direction. However, I dropped out of school before I completed a
degree in anything.

I think that if I went back to school, I would go for bio or ecology.

-ben